Personal Medicines MOTOur Personal Medicines MOT helps you understand what your medicines do and how best to take or use them.
Taking or using medicines the wrong way is sometimes very easy to do and can have a big impact on how good they are at doing their job properly.
This is why it is very important to understand what your medicines do and how to take them.
Research tells us that about half of us don't take our medicines correctly.
So our Personal Medicines MOT is a great service for anyone taking medicines, but particularly important if:
- You take more than 4 different medicines
- You don't know what your medicines are for
- You don't know how to use or take your medicines
- You suffer side effects from your medicines
- You think your medicines might not be working properly
- You forget to take your medicines
- You have difficulty taking your medicines
Do I need this service?
- Do you take more than one medicine?
- Do you think you are suffering side effects from your medicines?
- Are you unsure what your medicines are for?
- Do you think your medicines might not be working?
- Are you uncertain how best to take or use your medicines?
- Do you sometimes forget to take your medicines?
If you answered YES to one or more of these questions, then you would benefit from our Personal Medicines MOT.
Why not give us a call on 01282 863231 to find out more about this valuable FREE service.